With a rising number of people traveling abroad, there is an exponential increase in the number of Visas, Indians are applying for. Over the last decade, the number of Indians traveling foreign has gone up to 3 times. However, in the current scenario, the visa application process is long, tedious and complicated. This makes it very difficult for travelers to apply for a France tourist visa for Indian.
Here we are giving you all the details related to France tourist visa from India.
Eligibility Criteria For France tourist visa for Indian:
1. Indian National holding a legitimate Indian passport can apply for France Visa.
2. The person wishes to travel to France for the aim of Tourism/Family or friends Visit/Business can apply for visa through the Silvertrips. One who seeks employment in France isn’t eligible to use through Silvertrips.
3. Travel insurance is a mandatory requirement for passengers traveling to France. Silvertrips also provides Travel Insurance to passengers at an extra cost.
The process to apply France tourist visa for Indian:
1. Valid passport must not be older than 10 years also it must be valid for a minimum of THREE MONTHS longer than the intended stay. The passport must even have a minimum of TWO BLANK PAGES to affix the visa and will be alongside all old passport booklets. Handwritten passports, Passports with observation and passports of 20-year validity aren’t acceptable
2. 1 Form to be filled and duly signed at two places (column #37 and in last) by the passenger in his own handwriting only.
3. Undertaking form.
4. Applicant mobile number and Email id.
5. 2 Photograph in matt finish should be latest with 80% face coverage and white background (35mm x 45mm).
6. Photocopy of valid USA, UK, and former Schengen Visa
7. Personal covering letter addressed to The Consulate General of France with mentioning duration of visit, the purpose of visit, expenses clause. Details of all Applicants with name, passport number, If Applicable
8. Personal Covering Letters should have an instruction to dispatch the passports to the below-mentioned address after visa approval.
9. Travel Insurance as per Schengen specification, matching with ticket dates with risk coverage of Euro 30,000. For downloading the list of Approved Insurance Companies and detailed information on Travel Insurance please visit our visa forms section of our website.
10. Tour itinerary /Day to day Itinerary
11. Return Confirmed ticket, covering all the sectors
12. Confirmed Hotel as per the ticket (with hotel Name, Address, Telephone no and Email. Id)
13. 3 months updated Personal statement with seal and sign.
14. Income tax return for the last 3 years.
15. Occupation proof
16. just in case of Employee -Proof of employment(employment certificate/NOC)and Pay slip of last 3 months.
17. just in case applicant is that the proprietor/owner of the company-, Cover letter on companies letterhead, company’s Original 3 month’s statement (with bank seal and signature), proof of paid tax (for 3 years), company memo, partnership deal, establishment license or proprietorship, etc are required.
18. For student- leave letter/report issued from School and ID is required.
19. If the applicant is sponsored – proof of sponsorship and/or private accommodation by completing a national sort of the Schengen State concerned (see the website of the Member State of destination)
20. If the applicant is retired- Proof of retirement, pension statements for the last three months; – proof of normal income generated by ownership of property or business.
21. If the applicant is traveling for honeymoon then Marriage certificate or Marriage Card and Engagement /Marriage photographs are required.
22. If minor is among one parent/traveling alone shall provide a NOTARIZED NOC from other/both parents with their passport copy.
BIOMETRIC MANDATORY for all Applicants w.e.f. 02-Nov-2015.
To know more about documents required for France tourist visa from India stay connected with us or just contact us.
Note: The applicant needs to take a prior appointment for a France tourist visa from India on the website www.vfs-france.co.in for submitting the appliance at the VFS center Minimum 5 to 7 working days.
Applicants pay Visa and other fees through MasterCard, debit card, Net Banking, and IVR.
* Note: Charges are going to be applied.
Silvertrips is the best visa consultant in Nagpur that makes visa applications easy for everyone. Silvertrips have expert visa consultants who are always here to help you with your process. Silvertrips is the leading tour agency in Nagpur. You can easily get affordable France Tour Packages with us. We also provide a Schengen visa for Indians.