Best Visa Consultant in Nagpur
Top 5 Items in the Check List
Only the visa-issuing government authority is an official conduit. The visa consultant is only an intermediary with necessary competence. He or she cannot guarantee the entrance or exit permit under any circumstances. The facilitator’s services are subject to limitations and unforeseen events. So, the aspirants have to choose the Best Visa Consultant in Nagpur using this checklist –
- Perform a quick online search of the nearest consultancies in metros/state capitals.
- Big cities are ideal as there are many agents who operate visa enabling services.
- Walk-in to the offices to have a first-hand impression of the agency’s service portfolio.
- Do not rush into a decision; take some time to check out a few consultancies.
- Check if they offer a free initial session, and understand the decision complexity.
- Referrals and friendly sources can help in shortlisting the reputed ones.
- Trust is a vital factor in making the final decision to hire a Best Visa Consultant in Nagpur.
- Popular agents have a clean and successful track record in securing the permits.
- High-quality service is mandatory as career and job opportunities are at stake.
- Reliable expert’s fee usually hovers around the approximate average costs.
- English is the de facto language of communication and global access.
- Those who are fluent and have a strong grip on spoken words are trustworthy.
- Their writing skills are also excellent (useful for writing letters and filling forms).
- Experienced visa facilitators make the candidate feel very comfortable.
- They are generous, disciplined, concerned, and have a formal style of functioning.
- Consultancies have registration along with accreditation and certifications.
- The famous agencies would have a website of their own along with full details.
- Authentic agents also have a fixed registration number in their name.
- Professionalism and quality of service can be gauged from awards and rewards.
- Proficient consultants also have a social media presence and good online reputation.
Read – Spectacular South Africa
5. Document Processing Skills –
Those who are migrating or visiting a foreign country should submit proof. Students and job seekers should also depose a large number of documents. All this is in addition to the filing of application forms and fee payments. The visa expert should be able to assure these services:
- Check the certificates related to birth, marriage, and educational qualifications.
- Documents that are proof of permanent residence have to be valid and verifiable.
- Passport, driving license, photo ID (Aadhar), voter ID, etc. have to be checked.
- School and college certificates (marks, bona fides, etc.,) should be in place.
- These academic certificates have to clear the HRD documents attestation
- The applicant’s legal status, crime-free track record or reputation is investigated.
- Agent’s liaison with regional government’s law enforcement authorities for approvals.
- Conduct certificates and employer or sponsor’s invitation are also key documents.
- Original and photocopy testimonials have to be attested and filed in correct order.
Silvertrips, a very old and reliable company providing Visa Facilitation and Visa Stamping services in India from more than a decade. Call us for Assistance – +918600006301